About SERVPRO of Ogden
The owners of SERVPRO of Ogden and their team are local to the area and experts in disaster restoration. David Rich comes with years of experience as a business owner and Dale Fessler is experienced in disaster mitigation. Their combined knowledge has helped them go from a startup SERVPRO to winning awards for service in just two years of business. You can count on them to provide you with the best service a restoration company can offer.
SERVPRO of Ogden is certified in water damage, mold remediation, and fire cleanup services. Although not as well known, they are also certified as Biohazard Technicians and Commercial Drying. These certifications are completed through third party industry schools and in house SERVPRO courses. To be the best in restoration you need to train and keep up with the latest practices in cleanup procedures and equipment.
Trust the team of SERVPRO of Ogden with any of your disaster and restoration needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Ogden Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Apartment Association